I offer a free consultation of about 30 minutes, where we can find out whether my experience and methodological suits your personal needs.
In addition, I also can recommend the number of sessions you are likely to need.
psychological counseling for people of all agesI work with young people, young adults (18-29 years), adults and the elderly, in the setting of single/couple or group sessions.
I work primarily in my practice which is located in the city center, 1010 Vienna, Health Center near the Opera.
Depending on your individual situation and needs (for example, limited mobility, assisted living) I offer in-house counseling at schools, nurseries, doctor's practices, nursing homes and at professional offices.
I offer consultations in German and English.
Currently, clinical-psychological counseling and treatment (except for the psychological assessment) is not supported by the Austrian State Health Insurance and must therefore be paid privately.
A session of 50 minutes costs €80. For low-income clients I do offer a reduced rate.
my skills and expertise:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Burnout prevention and counseling
- Educational counseling; Advice for single parents
- Partner counseling
- School related topics
- Career guidance, job application training,
- Bullying and crisis intervention
- Health and fitness counseling
- Psychological counseling for agingy
Expat Counselling - Living Abroad:
- cultural aspects
- marriage, family lifeschool; career decisions
- crises intervention